Monday, January 3, 2011

Hiding out in Argentina?

No.

So where have I been?  Right here. Why so quite? I've been unwell physically and mentally.. Also, my mom, who is soon to turn 92 has been diagnosed cancer and is undergoing chemo.

But I have been escaping in books and need to write up a huge bunch of reviews. But not tonight.

I am (and have been for a week) fighting with people about bills and insurance and other stuff.  (It's enough to pull one's hair out!)

O, I also need to knit a prayer shawl and hat for mom (her hair is falling out....she wants it to come back in red but   it's not likely and I can't afford to get her a wig.)

I have some funnies for you too.

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. :(

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw Sandy, I'm SO very sorry to hear about your health and your mother's diagnosis :(

You both are in my thoughts!!

Please let me know if there is anything I can do, okay?