Saturday 9: Don't Talk to Strangers
1. Tell us about a night that you spent with someone who was a stranger, yet by the end of the night you were very close. It was outside a pub where I caught a gent with his fingers through the top of my car windows playing with my dogs. we started talking and spent the rest of the night sitting on the patio, with my dogs, talking. and that is how i met my DH.
2. When is the last time you rode the bus? 30 years
3. Describe the last time you stood up for a cause. i blogged and bust my friends about getting mammograms,
4. What is something you would like to do, but you're afraid of the risk(s)? lace knitting...i would so hate to screw up really good yarn.
5. What would you most like to accomplish before the year is over? time management
6. Name something you'll miss about 2009. nothing. it was a good year but it's the future i am more interested in.
7. If you could invent something, what would it be? an umbrella holder for my wheelchair...and an umbrella to go in it.
8. What first got you started blogging? probably just wanting to express myself. i amazes my that other people like to read it.
9. How did you find this meme? i think someone invited me from another meme.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!