Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Leo Maccool at the blog Butch Girlcat. It's a 50 question meme, so we decided do it in two parts. Today is Part 2. She explains that she stole meme from the ever-fabulous GREG. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Strange Question Meme, Part 2
26. What color is your watch? Stainless Steel
27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”? Red Dust
28. Would you strip for money? NO
29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Drive Thru
30. What is your favorite number? I don't have one.
31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone? My sister.
32. Any plans today? Watch ISU (ice skating)
33. In how many states have you lived? (TN, MD, CA, TX, KY)...5
34. Biggest annoyance right now? Good TV programs with sound levels that are either too loud or too soft!!! (MI-5)
35. Last song listened to? Sorry...can't think of it.
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? NO! But I can sing it forward.
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? I WISH!!!
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Black
39. Are you jealous of anyone? No
40. Is anyone jealous of you? Silly of them but yes
41. Do you love anyone? You bet chum, Red Rider!
42. Do any of your friends have children? Most all of them.
43. What do you usually do during the day? Watch TV, play on the computer, and read.
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? No!
45. Do you use the word hello daily? Oddly enough, no.
46. What color is your car? A beautiful pale green.
47. What size wedding ring do you wear? 4.5
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? Yes, those silly poker players that my DH is watching.
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? I am in Texas in the DFW area...yep!
50. How did you get your worst scar? Doctors did it. And if they do it again, they better put in a zipper!
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing!Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!
Sunday, November 8, 2009
First I am going to show you some lovely photos of this beautiful shawl that Sandra Singh has up at her shop.
Get ready to "oo" and "aw"!
THE DESERT ROSE SHAWL BY RENEE LEVERINGTON
A CLOSE UP
A FRONT VIEW
A BACK VIEW
The beautiful Desert Rose shawl was designed by Renee Leverington of "Goddess Knits" exclusively for Sandrasingh.com and knit in The Alpaca Yarn Company's lace yarn Suri Elegance. Renee Leverington grew up in Arizona where the crystal Desert Rose is abundant, these beautiful rosette shaped crystals inspired Renee to create her elegant Desert Rose Shawl.
THE LUSHIOUS YARN IT WAS MADE FROM
The Desert Rose Shawl's beautiful knit fabric, with exquisite drape, is created from The Alpaca Yarn Company's 100% suri alpaca lace weight yarn Suri Elegance. Its knit from the top down and consists of two identical sections worked together with a dividing stitch and garter edge stitches, the pattern is charted.
Personally, I am in love (read "lust") with Falling Leaves and Middle Earth! Now if you want to try your hand at this project or am a "fiberholic" like I am, head on over to SandraSingh.com and read all about the pattern and yarn and everything! I just liberated some of the highlights from her site.
(Click on the posting title or any of the underscored words to get there in a flash.)
Over at Seductive Musing, this book is up as a giveaway. To Desire a Devil is part of a four part series. I have not read this one or any of the others but from reading the reviews and an interview at Seductive Musings, I really want to read it. So to earn extra credits, I am posting about the posting. You might want to do the same to see if you might want to see if you too might want to read it. To get there, just click on the posting title.