Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Kicks (Keep Getting Harder to Find)
1. As you get older, do you find that kicks are harder to find?
2. Who is your favorite relative and why?
my husband, of course! why? giggle
3. Who is the most important person in your life?
4. Name one thing you used to do that you are not proud of.
biting my fingernail. now, all i have to do is learn to leave my cuticles alone!
5. Tell us about the furthest you've ever been from what you consider "home".
6. Who would you want to be locked in a room with for 24 hours?
7. What are you doing this weekend?
8. Other than your own, whose car were you in last?
9. Tell us about the last compliment that you've received.
don'f remember what it was but it was from husband.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!