1. If you were to start a meme (or a second or third), what would you call it and what day would you pick? nope, not gonna happen! know too many that have good ones.
Welcome to the October 22nd version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number 70, and the color mellow.
2. When a celebrity endorses a product, do you really believe they like it/use it? every once in a while, i do they like it and use it but not most of the time.
3. Why don't zombies ever just eat each other? i think they go by smell and they don't smell good to one another!
4. If you were an elephant, would you rather roam free or be in a zoo? free!
5. The doorbell rings on October 31st, do you answer it? no...my dh doesn't like this holiday or kids.
6. If you see a piece of paper on the ground while out & about, do you pick it up? If so, do you look to see what it is? if there is a trash can close by i might to pitch it...but i wouldn't look at it. now pennies, i always pick up!
7. If Jon Gosselin and Octomom got married and then their own reality show, do you think she would try to get pregnant again for better ratings? yes, but if they did marry, i am sure he would be "fixed" first.
8. If Thursday Thunks was to be put on hold or quit completely, would you be sad? YES!!! THIS IS FUN! (even when i am a bit late posting)