(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
1. Thursday Thunks is written by 2 insane women (Berleen & Kimber) that have never met face to face yet are best friends. One lives in Minnesota and the other in Arizona. They keep trying to convince each other to move to their state. What color house will Berleen have here in Arizona? a very pale, pale yellow
2. Do you dream in black & white or color, and how do you know your brain isn't just playing games with you? i think in color and i know my brain makes fun of me...been doing that for many, many moons
3. Does bubble gum lose it's flavor on the bedpost? i don't know that it loses as much as mine picked up the mahogeny flavor. (that i have an excellent memory of! i even can remember what copper pennies tasted like .)
4. We're buying Underoos. Which superhero do you pick? not a clue...i know nothing of underoos...way after my time and no kids to teach me...so i guess i will have to figure it out when i get there.
5. Do you think if you yell loud enough while watching your favorite sporting event, it makes a difference in the outcome of the event? nononono...there is no yelling while they are skating! clapping to the music...yes, but no yelling! now after they have finished their program, then lots of yelling and clapping like made for you favs!
6. Is the word gullible in the dictionary? my dad seemed to think it was big in my personal dictionary! now if you are wanting me to check spelling...not going to happen! talking i can do, math and spelling are beyond me!
7. If you could pick any currancy to be the face on which currancy would it be? a german finning...it is the smallest piece of currency i have ever seen...so the picture could be of any one and not scare small children.
8. What was your imaginary friend's name as a kid, and did they ever annoy you or just us? i had no imaginary friend...didn't need one...i had sisters and we shared rooms forever! besides, i never needed anyone to get me into trouble...i mastered it all by myself (and took my younger sister with me).
9. Do you think it's ironic that the poop deck is in the rear of the ship? i've never thought about it and i don't want to now either...i just want to be a party pooper!
Thank you to my hubby for helping with insane questions when we are both sick, and you now know the crazy I married. No drugs, just insanity. And lots of laughter. Can't wait to read your answers.