Friday, August 21, 2009
(which we always seem to post )
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number ziltch and the color of spider webs.
1. Your thoughts on hunting? it would depend upon if i am the hunter or the huntee and what's being hunted and the time of day.
2. Swine Flu vaccine... will you get it? yeppi do...is dh..noppi dope
4. I want to go on a diet, what advice will you offer me? not a word of advice but lots of comments as i notice positive changes
5. You are going out on a date with someone for the very first time. When you get into their car, you see a box of condoms on the floor. What do you do? ask him why he is so optimistic...with an arch eyebrow.
6. Name something in your bathroom that shouldn't be there. all that crap dh leaves in the sink
7. What was your Kindergarten teacher like? i am 64 yo, you don't really expect me to remember that far back, do you?
8. What kind of oil do you use when you cook? depends on what's cooking
9. If someone takes an unflattering picture of you and posts it online, do you beg them to take it down or do you laugh at yourself with everyone else? i plan not to look at it! if others want to ruin their eyesight, that's there beeswax.
10. What brand of dishwashing soap do you use? whatever was on sale at the store the last time.
Contest Time! We’re giving away a copy of The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker to a lucky commentator and it’s very easy to enter. All you have to do is: Tell us your favorite ghost story. Whether it’s one you heard as a child or a great piece of fiction. Remember, you do have to answer the question in order for your entry to count. The contest is open to everyone, so everyone overseas can join in the fun as well.