Welcome to the October 1st version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think
a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number uno and the color of the night in a moonless sky.
1. What color is your mouthwash?
2. Do you remember your first phone number? Have you called it recently? taylor6 7863...no...that number is 56 years old...i am sure there have been too many changes since then
3. BPD in OKC's question- Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what's in it? not i, but i think dh does...it's call "the office" and because of off the crap on the floor, it is a total archatechual barrier...what's in it? i don't think even he knows. but it is his man cave so...
4. When was the last time you used a pay phone? How much did it cost to make the call? i don't remember when, but it was pissing down rain and i was cold and wet and needed dh to come rescue me and the dead car! (shortly after that, we got my first cell phone.)
5. What was that noise? the dog snoring, the ceiling fan?
6. Stef H's question- how long is a woodpecker's pecker? as i am not an ornathologist, i have not for the foggiest idea.
7. How many comments did you receive on your last Thursday's Thunk? 8 but they were good comments