Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I got Postcard Killers in the mail!

From Karen Ukraine at Hachette Book Group! O, yes, James Patterson and Lias Marklund's The Postcard Killer, read by Katherine Kellgren, Eric Singer and Reg Rogers. (Audible, unabridged, 6 discs) I wonder if DH can get this onto the Kindle so we could listen to it on our way to and from and while waiting for the vampires?  (Blood must be sucked a week before the doctor sees me.) I think I will go ahead and load the disks onto my computer (just incase).

What? O, sorry. Picture:

The Postcard Killers   by, James Patterson , Liza Marklund

Cool cover! This is a quote from the book site:

PARIS IS STUNNING IN THE SUMMER

THE KILLING IS SIMPLY MARVELOUS

WISH YOU WERE HERE

Now see why I wanted it? Don't worry, you'll get my thoughts when I finish!

No comments: