Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Stealing


The Question Meme

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Haruechan at the blog Haruechan's Journal. She states that she took it fromdiek09. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Question Meme 

01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?  I HOPE SO

02) What was your dream growing up? I HAD LOTS OF THEM SOME CAME TRUE AND SOME I AM STILL WORKING ON....LIKE GROWING UP INSTEAD OF OUT!

03) What talent do you wish you had?  GRACE

04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?  THAT WOULD DEPEND ON WHERE WE ARE AND MY MOOD.

05) Favorite vegetable?  CORN ON THE COB

06) What was the last book you read?  WOLF HALL

07) What zodiac sign are you?  LEO

08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.  MY DAD PIERCED MY EARS WHEN I AS 5.

09) Worst Habit?  NOT LEAVING MY CUTICLES ALONE!!! BUT AT LEAST I STOPPED BITING MY FINGERNAILS...SHOULDN'T THAT COUNT FOR SOMETHING?

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?  NO, MY NEW PRIDE IS A ONE PERSON CHAIR!

11) What is your favorite sport?  FIGURE SKATING

12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?  OPTIMISTIC

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?  GET YOU TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF.

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?  GETTING KISSED BY A BUS...KILLED MY FAVORITE CAR.

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.  ME

16) Do you have any pets?  YES

17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?  I WOULD BE SURPRISED

18) What was your first impression of me?  YOU SURE ARE NOSEY

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?  DEPENDS ON THE CLOWN

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?  I WOULD STILL HAVE MY FRECKLES

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?  DEPENDS ON THE CRIME

22) What color eyes do you have?  ARMY GREEN

23) Ever been arrested?  NO

24) Bottle or can soda? IF I AM THIRSTY, I WOULD NOT CARE

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? MAKE A HARTY DOWN PAYMENT ON A NEW CAR

26) What's your favorite place to hang out at?  MY MOM WOULD SAY "AFTER THE T"

27) Do you believe in ghosts?  NO

28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?  DEPENDS ON THE MOMENT...AT THIS MOMENT IT IS ANSWERING SILLY QUESTIONS

29) Do you swear a lot?  MORE THAN SOME, LESS THAN OTHERS

30) Biggest pet peeve?  PEOPLE RUNNING AROUND WITH GUNS

31) In one word, how would you describe yourself?  WEIRD

32) Do you believe/appreciate romance?  YEP

33) Favorite and least favorite food? LOTS OF FAVS BUT OKRA AND ASPARAGUS ARE THE PITS!

34) Do you believe in God?  I'M NOT SURE

35) Will you join us this week for Wednesday Wickedness? 
(Bud has on a mission to make this Wednesday's most popular meme. Please play this week so I can stop promoting it.)  MAYBE...IF I CAN REMEMBER TO CHECK IT OUT.

Thank you for playing this week on 
Sunday Stealing!Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

2 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, I have that book on my nightstand on the 'to read' pile!!! I can't wait to get into it. Don't tell me what happens, but do tell me....did you enjoy it?

Great answers today.

My stealing is done HERE Stop by if you can.

I am Harriet said...

I so agree about the spare time answer. There were a lot of questions.

http://harrietandfriends.blogspot.com/2010/05/entrecard-malware-was-that-what-it-was.html

Hope to see you at Monday Mayhem :)