Sunday, May 16, 2010

I wanted to win what?!

GUM! That's right. GUM! 
Why? 
Have you ever been somewhere and suddenly you are so hungry you could bite somebody but could not for whatever reason? OR you mouth is drier than toast and can't get to liquids? 
I have! Both! 
Then Leslie at Live, Love, Laugh with Leslie made it sound so good. Leslie also said it was 'sugar free'. 
So I entered. I WON two (2) different flavors. 
I like both of flavors and will buy more! 
If you like gum or need to have something on hand when you get into my desperate situations, check out Tridents' newest innovation...LAYERED GUM! (Who'd a thunk it! Ok, Trident did.) Seriously good with lasting flavor!
Don't forget Live, Love, Laugh with Leslie when you think it's time to see what's out there in the way of giveaways ... they are a great way to see what's out there that you might think you want to buy but want to try it first!

No comments: