Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Girl with the Dragon TattooThe Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I resisted getting this book for a long, long time. 'don't know why. Heck, the movie was out before I used my audible.com credit on it. To be honest, I can't tell you why I finally caved! I can tell you it was not because of the movie promos!

It's a bit rough in places, as in the scene is makes this one cringe. Still and all, both dh and I made it though in record time and wanted to race back into my Audible.com site and pick of any followups on these people.

O, we did watch the movie. This is one you should listen to or read as too much is left out of the movie. If I hadn't read the book, I think I would have been confused. I am suddenly asking myself if I would have rather read than listened to this book. Conclusion: listen! Great narrator with great book!

No comments: