Friday, August 20, 2010

I need to table this

Woodbridge Home Designs 759 Series 5 Piece Pub Dining Room Set - 759 Pub Dining Series
FREE IN-HOME DELIVERY & SETUP

Woodbridge Home Designs 759 Series 5 Piece Pub Dining Room Set - 759 Pub Dining Series






Now that I have my new wheelchair that goes up and down, this might be an option for us. We like darker woods. And the pricing is way better than the game table that I got before we got married (and DH hates)! 


OH...I found this while strolling through Dining Rooms Direct. Well, with all the talk in the blogging world, I had to check it out. And then, they wanted to be talked about. Win, Win. 


Seriously, I had to quit my investigation... so many, MANY sets of dinning room sets! Styles! Light wood, dark wood, glass! The mind swirls! I have to also think about getting my wheels under one which most folks don't have to think about. 

If you don't have to be quite so picky, but still are choosy, this might be a good place to start...or finish. Check Dining Rooms Direct out yourself! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's is eye-catching! I love the chair design.