Thursday, September 17, 2009

what's on your desk wednesday


I've been tagged!

What's on your desk Wednesday? is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Sassy Brit of Alternative-Read.com . Check her blog out each Wednesday for the post titled, What's on your desk Wednesday?

You can do one of two things or both!

1.
Grab a camera and take a photo of your desk! Or anywhere you stack your books/TBR pile. And no tidying! Add this photo to your blog.Tag at least 5 people! Come back here and leave a link back to your photo in comments.
2.
List at least 5 BOOKISH things on your desk (I'm thinking your TBR pile or books you haven't shelved...) List at least 5 NON BOOK things. (I'm thinking some of some of the more unusual items on your desk/table?) Tag at least 5 people to do the same. Come back here and leave your link, so we can come and visit your blog. Or add your answers in the comments if you don't have a blog.
That little devil, Book Bird Dog, tagged me! I do have a desk...in fact I have two desks that I have not seen in about 6 months as they are not wheelchair accessible. My "desk" is a side table. The laptop is on top of my "BOOK"...no, not that kind of book, it is all the stuff I need for the "tax man". Beside that is a folded piece paper work, beside that, is my c-pap on top of which are 2 pillow covers, a pillow case, a lovely photograph that needs a frame 5 books, and the medication dh picked up for me. In front of that is my cell phone, some lip gloss a business card. There are all sorts of cords between the lap top and the c-pap as well.
I am lucky that i don't have to talk about what all is on the shelf below!

1 comment:

Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com said...

hahaha! What is on your shelf below? :)

Oh, and a girl can never be without her lip gloss - that's for sure!

Thanks for playing -- Please stop by, if you have the time and leave your link here!

Thankies
XX