Welcome to the September 10th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number 999 and the color of a butterfly sitting on a red rose.
1. A 90 year old man's dying wish in South Carolina was to be buried in his car. Link If you were told tomorrow you have 3 weeks to live, would you have any dying wishes or something special done before you died? YES, Have one hell of a wake!
2. Do you pay for more stuff using a credit/debit card or cold hard cash? UHHHHH, I refuse to answer that question with my dh so close.
3. What's cuter- a baby lizard or a baby snake? I think I will go with the lizard, they generally run away faster!
4. You go out to eat by yourself at a restaurant. While waiting for your food do you people watch & eavesdrop on others conversations, read a book, use a laptop or chat with people around you? I probably have a book....but it may be a ruse so people don't know I am eavesdropping.
5. If you see someone walking around with toilet paper stuck to their shoe, do you tell them or just laugh? NO laughing...I've been there. If I can, I will tell them. Mine was running around all day thinking that I looked cooler than anything. Only to stop by the store on the way home and seeing my reflection in the door with my slip hanging.
6. You are talking to someone you just met but you can't understand them at all because of their accent. Do you tell them you can't understand them or just smile and nod? Luckily, I have a good ear and can lip read, but I may have to ask them to slow down.
7. Mudfest! Park filled with pools of mud and an obstacle course of mud. Do you go and play in the mud? No, I prefer to show my silly/stupid side another way and NO, I am not going to tell you the way!
8. Have you ever had a headache so bad it effected your vision? Yes, the doc called it part of a "paralytic migraine" and scared the poop out of me! I thought I was having a stroke and was way too young for that!
9. Would you fit in more with the circus, Hollywood, Broadway, or comedy circuit types? According to my husband, Broadway...well, he said I should go on stage, but then he says something about one leaving?