Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday Thunks

Welcome to the August 27th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number of kids I have and the color of dead roses.

1. Have you ever played Bullshit? don't think so. if i did it was unintentional

2. A dog licks you on your face. Are you disgusted or thinking it was sweet? have you seen my avatar? don't you know what snoopy said? "A kiss on the nose does much to avert anger!"

3. Tell us about a fun/special memory you have of a grandparent. catching my grandfather making out down stairs in the rumpus room with his girl friend (who was close to my dad's age.)

4. Have you ever pet a rat? only the 2 footed variety.

5. If I walked into your kitchen, where are the cups? on a peg rack at the end of the kitchen

6. Since you already let me in your home, I found the cup and had water, now where's the bathroom from the kitchen? go to your left to the door to the laundry room. stop. look to your right and go through the doggie door.

7. Have you ever pet a turtle or tortoise? i think so when i was a kid...a little box turtle. but i think we released them back in the creek when we went back home after visiting the grandfather.

WAHHHOOOO! it's thursday at 9 pm and i finished!

1 comment:

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw, I have never heard that snoopy quote!!
That's so fun :D