Wednesday, November 19, 2014

BOOK REVIEW: Dark Tort


Dark TortDark Tort by Diane Mott Davidson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ms Davidson has once again charmed my husband and me with another cosy mystery. While there are recipes in the printed version, they are not included in the audio version.

This time, the victim is Goldy Bear's neighbor at a local Law Firm. Barbara Rosenblat does her usual good job as a narrator.

Do I think you should read or listen to this book? YES!!! While each book has a good mystery to follow with characters who are believable. The mysteries always different with realist townies...even the murderer is "normal" but then that's how murders generally are.

AND you don't have to read these books in order! So if one is on sale and it is not the next one in the series...buy the one on sale and enjoy yourself!

View all my reviews

No comments: