Sunday, June 9, 2013


Dead Ever After (Sookie Stackhouse, #13)Dead Ever After by Charlaine Harris
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I started listening to this series of books after watching the first few episodes on HBO. While I have continued to watch the show, I have more anxiously awaited each new book as I liked how the different characters came and went or developed into main characters. I have to say, I love the book version so much better than the tv series which deviated so far from the books.

I have had 2 listening marathons and with this, the last in the series, I see another one in my future. I'm glad everything was wrapped up and tied together; maybe not a "happily ever after" for everyone but then life's like that. I'll miss Sookie but she's alway there if I need another marathon of listening pleasure!

No comments: