Sunday, August 14, 2011

Book Review: I Gave You My Heart, but You Sold It Online by Dixie Cash

I Gave You My Heart, but You Sold It Online

I Gave You My Heart, but You Sold It Online by Dixie Cash


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


They said:

If you love smart, sassy fiction with some downhome Texas humor, you'll love this smashing follow up to Dixie Cash's hardcover debut, MY HEART MAY BE BROKEN, BUT MY HAIR STILL LOOKS GREAT.

Fans of Mary Kay Andrews won't be able to resist Dixie Cash. Description: Debbie Sue Overstreet and her best pal Edwina––the Domestic Equalizers––have one motto: don't get mad, get evidence! So when these hairdressers/private eyes get wrapped up in a new mystery you just know there's going to be trouble. Quint Matthews, an old beau of Debbie Sue's and a heart–breakin' rodeo rider, comes to town asking for their help––his identity's been swiped by a woman he met on the internet. They agree to get to the bottom of things, and get into a whole heap of trouble. As for Quint, he's never one to learn a lesson. He's got a date in Salt Lick, Texas, with a woman he met, yep, online––but what he doesn't know is she was put there by her own daughter!

Hearts are about to get broken all around Texas, but not before Debbie Sue and Edwina make things right for everybody.

My thoughts:

The girls are at it again! And I laughed as much as I did the first one!

That Audible.com sale was really irresistible...i bought lots of books by Dixie Cash!

No comments: