Thursday, June 23, 2011

Book Review: Scent of Danger by Autumn Dawn

Scent of Danger (Darklands, #3)Scent of Danger by Autumn Dawn

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


A friend suggested we read it together. I agreed. We got our copies from Amazon.com for our Kindles.

If you find yourself in need of a good romance (romances?), with nothing too scary, pick it up and enjoy. It's a light, fun, fast read that had me wanting to keep reading to the end.

I do have to give the writer koodos as you know how I feel about series books that leave you hanging, waiting for the next book which probably won't be out for a year.

You might want to read the others in the series but if this one is your first, don't panic! I liked the beginning and the clean end.  Think of this as a fairy tale where boy meets girl, problems occur, boy saves girl and they live happily ever after! Or maybe a modern take on one of Shakespere's comedies.

Would I read the other books in the series? Yes!

Would I suggest it to my husband? No!

No comments: