Friday, April 1, 2011

Don't Make Me Choose Between You and My Shoes

Don't Make Me Choose Between You and My ShoesDon't Make Me Choose Between You and My Shoes by Dixie Cash

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I don't know that you need to be a Texan to enjoy this as my Scottish born husband and I had to stay up until it was finished! Maybe you just have to enjoy laughing.

What we have is two lady investigators/beauticians who have been invited to New York City as guest speakers at a conference for professional investigators or those who think they might want to enter the field. And in the city, we have a killer of prostitues.

Now how can you mix this up to be funning? I won't tell but I will recommend you get a copy! ('just beware of drinking while consuming or you may spew!)

ps I changed editions just so you can see the cover!

No comments: