Hi and welcome to our brand newWednesday Wickedness. We are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little "twist" is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. Got it? Great! Let's begin this week's meme!
Today we picked Taylor Swift. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. "I never want to change so much that people can't recognize me." Do you believe people can truly change? I HOPE SO...I WOULD HATE TO BE THE SAME PERSON I WAS AT 13! I'VE WORKED HARD TO BECOME THE ME I AM TODAY AND SURE HOPE I AM A BETTER ME IN THE FUTURE
2. "People haven't always been there for me but music always has." Do you have people in your life you could always count on? YES
3. "I’m intimidated by the fear of being average." Do you think there is anything wrong with being average? I DON'T THING THERE IS AN 'AVERAGE' PERSON. EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT WHICH MAKES THEM SPECIAL.
4. "Never believe anyone who says you don't deserve what you want." Do you believe you deserve everything you want? YES...BUT YOU HAVE TO REALLY WANT IT.
5. " I have to believe in fairy tales and I have to believe in love." Do you believe in fairy tale love? HMMMMM...WELL, ALL I KNOW IS I HAD TO KISS A LOT OF FROGS BEFORE I FOUND MY KNIGHT IN TARNISH SILVER!
6. " I wouldn't want to date a pushover who would let me make all the plans and have all the control." Do you believe in sharing the control in your relationships? YES!!!
7. "Sometimes [finding new friends] is the best thing about dating. I've met so many friends through guys that I've dated. And now, the guys are gone but the girls are still around." Did you ever make a close friend from someone that you've dated? NOOO BUT I'VE MADE GOOD FRIENDS WITH THE GUYS MY FRIENDS HAVE DATED.
8. "But there are a lot of rumors out there that you just have to ignore." Has anyone ever spread something malicious about you? MAYBE BUT IF THEY DID, I DON'T REMEMBER OR WAS NOT AWARE OF IT AS IT IS NOT WORTH MY TIME.
9. "I set goals that are just a little bit out of reach, but not totally out of reach." How do you go about setting your goals? DON'T KNOW. BUT I DO KNOW THAT ONCE SET, I WILL GET THERE, IF A WALL IS IN FRONT OF ME, I WILL GO AROUND IT, OVER IT OR THRU IT GO GET WHAT I WANT.
10. " I remember seeing girls crying in the bathroom every Monday about what they did at a party that weekend. I never wanted to be that girl." Have you ever done something at a party that you've ever regretted? DON'T REMEMBER ANY BUT THEN I WAS NORMALLY THE 'RESPONSIBLE' ONE OR THE ONE THEY CAME TO AFTER THEY HAD DONE THE DUMB STUFF!