Sunday, May 30, 2010

Monday Mayhem


Let's Get Random

[ Sunday, May 30, 2010 | 0 comments ]
Welcome to Monday Mayhem.This week's meme features random questions that make no sense. Simply answer the questions the best way that you want to. Have fun!
1. What animal in your opinion is the stupidest animal alive?  MAN
2. What person in the news or spotlight makes you wonder how they got so far? SARAH PALEN
3. If you could make up a new law and be in charge of arresting law breakers, what would that law be?  IF CONVECTED, THEY MUST REPAY EVERY PENNY!
4. Name something of the color blue that you despise.  SORRY, I LOVE ALL COLORS! THERE IS NONE I DISLIKE.
5. If you were on your way somewhere and were running late and witnessed an accident, what would you do? STOP,  SEE WHAT I CAN DO IF ONLY TO CALL FOR EMERGENCY HELP!
6. How tall is too tall and how short is too short in your opinion?  NO SUCH THINK...BOTH AVE VALUE!
7. What hair color and/eye color would you not want in someone you were planning on having children with? I COULD CARE LESS!  I AM NOT INTO DESIGNER KIDS OR CHOOSING A HUSBAND FOR SOMETHING SO SILLY!
8. What hour of the day has the worst drivers?  MORNING AND EVENING, BOTH ARE AWFUL!
9. Are you following the Stanley Cup Finals?  NO

10. If you wanted to eat lunch at the zoo and all they served were animal parts, would you eat them?  YES...I ALWAYS LIKE HOTDOGS AT THE ZOO.
11. Would you give, and if so how much, money to a 25 year old man holding a sign at an  intersection that asks  for money?  NO AND $0.
12. What do you do with emails that tell you to forward them on to 10 other people or something will happen to you?  TRASH THEM!  AND TRY TO LET THE PESON WHO SENT IT TO ME TO TAKE ME OFF THAT LIST!
Thanks for playing!
See you next week!

3 comments:

Evil Pixie said...

Sarah Palin... Ooooooo... That's a good one! I wish I would have thought of that, but I try to block her out as much as possible. :)

I am Harriet said...

Don't even get me started with Palin.....


Have a great rest of your day and thanks for playing!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/ego-surfing-and-pacman-you-should-google/

Anonymous said...

Indeed we did agree with Number 1...Poor Sarah LOL Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Hope you have a great weekend :)