Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!
Today we ripped off a blogger named Lonnie at the blog In Real Life No. She does not state where she got the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Meme Time Meme
01. Real First Name: Sandra but I think it is way to formal
02. Birthday: Aug 11
03. Where do you live: Texas
04: What are you studying/What are you working as: Nothing
05. What makes you happy: Too much to list!
06. What are you listening to now/have listened to last: The Pink Carnation
07. What is particularly good/bad about your blog: A huge whole that I am not going to explain.
08. An interesting fact about you: I like to laugh.
09. Are you in love/have a crush at the moment: yes!
10. Favorite place to be: Where ever I happen to be.
11. Favorite lyric: Don't worry, be happy.
12. Best time of the year: I love them all!
13. Weirdest food you like: ceviche
01. A film: The moon is down
02. A book: Cleopatra's daughter
03. A song: any of the beatles
04: A band: see 03
01. One thing you like about a blogger that you have not met: good book reviews
02. Two things you like about yourself: the color of my eyes and my attitude about life.
03. Name three things that you need in a lover: a good kisser, a good cuddlier, one who can laugh at himself
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing!Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!